About BlackFin Tech:
BlackFin Tech is the VC arm of BlackFin Capital Partners, a PE firm dedicated to investing in financial services across Europe. In July 2018, we completed the final closing of our € 180m fund that is currently being deployed in startups that have reached the series A & B maturity across Europe.
So far, we have invested in five companies:
- Friss: a fraud-detection specialist for insurance companies
- Ravelin: a fraud-detection specialist for online merchants and payment service providers
- Pretto: a fully-digital mortgage broker
- Descartes Underwriting: a insurance broker focusing on specialty, climate change-related risks
- Viabill: an alternative payment provider.
We are actively looking for our next investments and therefore looking for kick-ass interns to assist our team of 5 investment professionals in finding the most ambitious entrepreneurs that are reshaping financial services.
If you want to know more about what work looks like at BlackFin Tech, check out this article written by one of our alumni interns.
Quick job description:
- Work directly with the investment team to source, screen and analyse potential deals from across Europe
- Support the team in managing investor relations
- Work with and help support portfolio companies
- Do market deep dives, research notes and help in various marketing efforts
- Top-tier university (Master-level) with excellent academic record
- Strong analytical abilities (previous experience in tech M&A is a plus)
- Enthusiatic, hardworking and curious
- Fluency in French and English is a mandatory requirement, fluency in a third EU language is a plus
- Experience in a fintech startup is a plus
15 rue de Laborde, Paris, France